I don't actually like fine print so I'll try to keep this short and sweet.
1. To enter just fill out your contact information. I can't tell you that you won unless I know who you are. :) I won't sell your contact information and I will not spam you.
2. The winner is chosen at random. You can gain extra entries if someone enters your name in the "Who told you about this contest?" box. You can also gain additional entries if you post a link to my web site on twitter, facebook or any other site. Send me an email with links to see your post and you get more entries!
3. These are actual paper and glue books for the most part. Because of the cost of postage, only US or Canadian entries will be honored. If the award includes eBooks, outside US/Canadian entrants are welcome.
4. The books are selected at random. There will be at least 5 books in each contest. They could be picked from any number of genres but nothing will be overtly offensive. (I don't review those books. They are placed in file 13.) Requests for certain genres/reader ratings etc cannot be honored.
5. Some books are Advance Reader books. this means the final copy sent to bookstores could differ slightly. Usually Advance Readers have more grammatical errors than the final copy. These books are fine to pass on but do not sell them. That is illegal.
6. The books are pre-read. There may be folded pages, creases on the spine and occasionally a mark or two. I will not send books in poor condition but do not expect pristine either.
Whew, I can put away my serious face now. I have hundreds of books from reviews and they need to have new eyes to enjoy them. Good luck and I hope I get to send you the next prize!